2 & 3 Bar MAP Sensor Connector Pigtail GM 1982-2003 Supercharged and Boost Turbo
- EFI Performance Wiring Part # 210-0227
- Interchange Part #s: PT1035, 15305891
- New pigtail connector kit to repair the Map Sensor connector for the listed applications.
- Uses the same Delphi/Packard connector, terminals, seals and parts as the original factory connector.
- Assembled in our shop using the factory correct cross linked polyethelene high temperature TXL wire in the proper gauge.
- We use production Delphi or Rennsteig tooling for all crimps to ensure proper performance.
- Approximately 12" long leads from back of connector gives you extra length to work with.
- All wire is 20 Gauge on this pigtail in the most common factory color scheme for the GM 2/3 Bar Map Sensor Connector.
- Assembled in the United States.
B: Light Green
(Please email us for custom wire colors and/or lengths, we'll be happy to accomodate your needs.)
For GM Turbo or Supercharged vehicles from 82-03 that use a remotely mounted MAP sensor.
Commonly used with 3.8l Forced Induction Engines and also with Aftermarket Engine Management Systems and Conversions.
Also fits applications with White Connector, the orange and white connectors are fully interchangable
Fits the following models:
GM 1982-2003 Supercharged and Boost Turbo Cars