Coolant Temperature Sending Unit Connector Wiring Harness Pigtail
For LT1, LT4, Vortec and other 1991 and newer GM Applications.
- New pigtail assembly to repair the Coolant Temperature Sending Unit connector for the listed applications.
- Uses the same Delphi/Packard connector, terminals, and seals as the factory wiring harness.
- Assembled in our shop using the factory correct cross linked polyethelene high temperature TXL wire in the proper gauge.
- Long 12" lead from back of connector.
Connector Cavity and Wire
- A: 20 Ga Dark Green - Sensor Signal
If your application requires a different wire color or gauge, please email us in advance and we will let you know if we have the correct color wire in stock.
Fits the following models:
- 1999-2000 Cadillac Escalade
- 1991-2005 Chevrolet Astro, Blazer, C/K1500-C/K3500, Express, & G10-G30
- 1991-2005 Chevrolet Impala, P30, S10, Suburban, & Tahoe
- 1992-2005 GMC C/K1500-C/K3500, G1500-G3500, Jimmy, & Safari
- 1992-2005 GMC Savana, Sonoma, Suburban, Typhoon, & Yukon
- 1996-1997 Oldsmobile Bravada
May fit other models as well, please review picture(s).