Coolant Temperature Sensor Wiring Connector 97-98 GM Corvette
For 97-98 LS1 and other GM Applications.
- EFI Performance Wiring part # 210-0125
- New pigtail assembly to repair the Coolant Temperature Sensor connector for the listed applications.
- Uses the same Delphi/Packard connector, terminals, and seals as the factory wiring harness.
- Assembled in our shop using the factory correct cross linked polyethelene high temperature TXL wire in the proper gauge.
- GM correct Brown, Yellow and Dark Green wiring.
- Long 12" leads from back of connector.
- Assembled in the USA
If your application requires different wire colors, please email us in advance and we will let you know if we have the correct color wire in stock.
Fits the following models:
1997-1998 Corvette 350 LS1
1998 Camaro 350 LS1
1998 Firebird 350 LS1
May fit other models as well, please review picture(s).