Ignition Coil Connector Kit
D581 and D585 LS2 LS3 LS7
For GM Trucks and Vans 1997 and newer, Cars 2005 and newer
- EFI Performance Wiring Part # 210-0166
- New pigtail kit to repair the Ignition Coil Connector on various GM coils (see list below).
- Uses the same Delphi/Packard connector, terminals, and seals as the factory wiring harness.
- Assembled in our shop using the factory correct cross linked polyethelene high temperature TXL wire in the proper gauge.
- Uses the most common GM color wiring.
- Factory correct parallel striped wire where applicable.
- Note: This connector uses GT 150 style terminals, seals, and connector. This replaces the earlier Metri-Pack 150 style connector.
- Long 12" leads from back of connector.
If your application requires different wire colors, please let us know and we will assemble it at no extra charge.
Fits the following models:
GM# 12611424 (2005 - Newer cars, trucks, and vans)
- D585, GM# 10457730 (1999-2007 trucks and vans)
- D513A GM #12570616 (2005 - Newer cars, trucks and vans)
- D514A, GM# 12573190 (2005 - Newer cars, trucks and vans)